Does your business require a website? Perhaps your current website is outdated and needs to be re-designed? Maybe you are thinking about selling your products and services on-line. We can work together to build a web solution that meets the needs of your customers and business.
My web design services include:
- Design, develop and maintain websites
- Adherence to existing business branding standards or I can develop a new brand for your business
- Website hosting set-up and domain name purchases
- Develop web-based forms (registrations, feedback, comments)
- Sites can be custom designed and developed using Drupal (a popular content management system)
Customized Databases and Web Applications
With the convenience of using your web browser you can use web-based applications as your company's solution to everyday tasks. Hosted on the internet with a secure login or on an existing intranet, your applications are accessible to all your employees or customers from anywhere. Examples of web-based applications include retail sales, auctions, reservation systems, project management tools, and smaller applications like weather reports, calendar of events, polls, a blog or forum.
Web application development services include:
- Custom dashboard development
- Design and development of a database architecture that is scalable for future growth
Branding your business is the first step you need to take. I can design your logo, business cards and marketing materials. I will work with you to create a brand that's right for you and your business.
Graphic design services include:
- Design and develop print materials (e.g. posters, brochures, postcards, business cards, newsletters, etc.) within business branding standards or own creative concept
Turn your classroom training into an on-line course available 24/7 from anywhere. This self-paced solution lets you distribute effective training without the travel cost, or classroom time.
On-line training services include:
- Design, develop, and implement on-line training and blended learning solutions
- Courses designed to meet standards-based design for proper support on all systems
- Distributed by a web-based application or a Learning Content Management System (LCMS)